Glenn Moody has been shooting for the advertising and design community for over 25 years. Based in his Williston, Vermont studio he has helped some of the region's most recognized companies with creative photography designed to solve marketing problems.
His interest in photography started as a kid watching his dad in the dim orange light of a basement darkroom, captivated by the images slowly appearing on the blank sheets sloshing in the developer tray.
A Kodak Box Brownie eventually led to Art Center College of Design in LA and subsequent apprenticeships in tinsel town. He later escaped Los Angeles landed in Vermont, where he opened his first studio in Stowe, after a meandering cross country adventure.
Glenn now lives in South Burlington with his wife, Annie, and miniature poodle, Cosmo---who thinks he's the studio manager. Glenn's interests are music, fine art, modern architecture and sailing.
- Fully equipped 2200 sq. ft. studio with kitchen and loading dock.
- Prop invent, on hand. Stylists available.
- Very high end digital photography.
- Imagery can be sent electronically as the shoot unfolds, if you are art directing long distance.
- The studio is located minutes from Buffington, Vt., the Buffington International Airport, Interstate 89. and major overnight shipping depots.
- If you are bringing products or services to market and need great photography, please contact us, we'd like to help.